4TH GEN PRODUCTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any pics of the front that work with the sensors or is that not going to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LGE_CTS_motors

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
259930685.jpg

259930640.jpg

tubular-arms.jpg

Alright guys I'm finally able to offer you FREE shipping on the purchase of a ICON suspension system. As well as EXCLUSIVE deals on METHOD racing wheels...

CALL FOR PRICING TODAY AT 909 599-2203

259930616.jpg

John Ehrhardt

Reaction score
Any photos with the sensors for the front bumper? Is the bumper lower or did you somehow move the sensors into the aftermarket bumper?

Also for the rear bumper guard, what happens with the electronic hookups? The steel tube looks like it mounts right where you plug in your trailer.

Anyone on the forum order these yet? I'd like to, but want to get to know everyone's experiences.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any photos with the sensors for the front bumper? Is the bumper lower or did you somehow move the sensors into the aftermarket bumper?

Also for the rear bumper guard, what happens with the electronic hookups? The steel tube looks like it mounts right where you plug in your trailer.

Anyone on the forum order these yet? I'd like to, but want to get to know everyone's experiences.

I just ordered the front bumper with the spacer to clear the sensors. They said it lowers the bumper 3” [emoji53]. It’s a ways out but once I get it I will post the install and see if I can move the sensors to get the 3” back even with some custom cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire