AC: sighing noise every minute or so from the rear.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldpaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a sighing noise coming from the back every minute or two. I think it started yesterday. The back doesn't seem as cool either. It's been high temps and high humidity. I've had it cranked. 2014 limited.
Thanks

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One of the first steps to perform is determining the static pressure of the system after the engine has cooled down and the system has equalized. The next step is determining the low and high side pressures when running.

Plati

Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a sighing noise coming from the back every minute or two. I think it started yesterday. The back doesn't seem as cool either. It's been high temps and high humidity. I've had it cranked. 2014 limited.
Thanks
If I was sitting in the back of an Expy with this heat and the AC didn't work … I'd be sigh'ing about every minute too!!

(sorry, just had to say that)

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 08 did that. Took to my mechanic and he replaced a leaking line iirc. Was consequently low on refrigerant as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360