Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Any Shop Close By

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I Am The Only One Who Fixes My Expedition

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • I Plan To Just Drive It Til The Wheels Fall Off

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If i can do the job, i will not hesitate to do it my self. However, if i have to send it somewhere so be it.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I try to do all the repairs on mine, but heavily rely on this site. So I should put checks on the DIY and the family and friends one. That's why I felt it worthwhile to throw a few buck to the forum and become a supporting member. All the thousands this forum has saved me is worth the $10 or $20 it takes to become a supporting member.... hint....hint.....

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My family and myself do all the work... no need to pay outrages prices if you can do it yourself... helps that my roommate knows his stuff... messed up a few things but we fixed them putting our minds together

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do what I can like plugs, I'd rather spend that $300 on something else.

The P301 code I just had, found that the electrical connector to the injector basically pulled free without trying to un-clip it and the metal spades were this dark copper color with a glaze. I grabbed the tiny files out of a toolbox and scrubbed them up good.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I normally do all my work. I don't trust mechanics. But since the expy has a warranty I'll put that to use if need be. I'll still do the maintenance myself though.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do all the work I can and usually by myself. I've done engine pulls/installs, full rebuilds, transmission swaps, electrical repairs and mods, recently bought a halogen detector to do my own A/C repair, and tons of other misc. stuff on my vehicles. Sometimes I even break down a part to the component level and repair it if it's feasible. If a bolt won't come out or something just isn't working I will take a break and keep trying to devise ways to overcome the limitation and I've found that if you keep working at it eventually you'll get it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360