All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dark Z

Reaction score
my weathertech mats are coming this week, gonna give it a try and report back, my boys already destroyed the rear floor, don't think it can last any longer during this winter. lol

2Scoops

Reaction score
I got the Husky 2nd row mat today and I really don't care for it. Its pretty light and I do like the feel of it better than the Weathertech but it doesn't seem to fit as nice as the Weathertechs.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That sucks. But thanks for posting your experience. Can you describe the fitment issues? Do you have WeatherTechs in your front footwells, or what mats are you comparing it to?

RC Fan

Reaction score
I love the WeatherTechs, particularly the 2nd and 3rd row.

I keep mine well moisturized/protected with Aerospace 303. I am on set 5—no issues.

2Scoops

Reaction score
That sucks. But thanks for posting your experience. Can you describe the fitment issues? Do you have WeatherTechs in your front footwells, or what mats are you comparing it to?

I do not have the Weathertechs for the Expy but have had them in my past 4 cars. Comparing to my previous mats and looking at some of the other pictures of the weathertechs posted in this thread, the Husky's do not fit as well. At least the mat that I have. The second row mat is snug over the plastic feet on the buckets, this causes it to bow up in the middle up against the front console and bow up on the ends. I haven't put the fronts in yet so just noticing this on the rears. They do not feel nearly as strong as the weathertechs and they are about $100 more for the complete set. I don't like the plastic feel of the weathertechs and that was the reason I tried these but IMHO the Weatertechs do feel stronger and look like they have a better fit than the Husky.

2Scoops

Reaction score
I went ahead and threw in the fronts and they do fit nicely. I can't complain about those. I just wish that 2nd row mat would sit a little more flush to the floor.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there a factory carpeted mat option for the 3rd row? If not, is there an aftermarket carpeted mat that is a close match? We have a bench middle row. We are in Texas and don't really need the all weather mats.

Dark Z

Reaction score
Finally got my weathertech mats today, wasn't very impressed the fact that my rear mat has dirt splashed all over it, as well as a dirty boot print. The material seems thin compares to my 3D Maxspider ones for the F150. considering the limited options out there right now, I will use it until I find a better mat later on.

Raptors

Reaction score
Is there a factory carpeted mat option for the 3rd row? If not, is there an aftermarket carpeted mat that is a close match? We have a bench middle row. We are in Texas and don't really need the all weather mats.

I too would like to know if there is a carpet mat for the 3rd row and between the 2nd row seat walkway. My expedition came with carpet and rubber mats. The rubber was in when I bought it and the carpet ones bagged up, so I left it like that for now. I prefer carpet.

Bought the 3 row rubber mat from Husky. It is decent, fits ok and snug, but is thinner and more plastic feeling than I thought it would be...not rubbery.

I didn’t get the weather tech because the second row was attached to the 3rd row via the walkway, plus I had the second row, but in hindsight I think it may be easier to clean them in the vehicle so one piece or two pieces doesn’t matter if I’m not going to the trouble of removing them to clean.