All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Scoops

Reaction score
What color are all you guys going with on the Limited with Med Stone interior? The carpet and trim in those trucks isn't really black but it's not Cocoa either. Anyone have pics of black or another color Weathertech mat on that color interior?

I also read a post on here that said you had to remove the 2nd row buckets to install the one piece mat. That seems really crazy that they would design it that way considering people do have to clean under the mats ever now and then. Any work arounds for this?

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Husky finally released their third row liner that also covers the "walkway" back from the 2nd row. I can't wait any longer for my rear mat solution. I generally prefer the Husky Weatherbeater material to the Weathertech (and have the Huskys for my front seats) but I'm open to all options. Any regrets with the Weathertech one piece? Anybody get something to work to keep the 3rd row portion from sliding around?

2Scoops

Reaction score
Husky finally released their third row liner that also covers the "walkway" back from the 2nd row. I can't wait any longer for my rear mat solution. I generally prefer the Husky Weatherbeater material to the Weathertech (and have the Huskys for my front seats) but I'm open to all options. Any regrets with the Weathertech one piece? Anybody get something to work to keep the 3rd row portion from sliding around?

If Husky finally released their mats for the 2nd and 3rd rows why wouldn't you go that route since you prefer them over Weathertech? Do they not have the X-Act contour mats you were discussing earlier? Curious as to why you like the Husky over Weathertechs. I've only owned the Weathertech so I have no ideas of the difference but need to pull the trigger on one or the other soon. I've looked on Husky's site and didn't see any options for a different type of mat. Do you have to call to order the X-Act mats?

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do they not have the X-Act contour mats you were discussing earlier? Curious as to why you like the Husky over Weathertechs.
No, they don't have the X-Act Contour mats for the Expy yet. I'm tired of waiting for them.

The WeatherTech mats feel a little thinner and more plasticy than the Husky WeatherBeaters. The WBs have a slightly rubberized feel to them, but nowhere like the X-Act Contours. In my experience with WT mats, as they aged the sides started to peel up/away from the walls of the foot wells. It was as if they'd warped; I was easily able to stick my entire hand in the gap between mat and wall. I read online that many people have never had this happen to their WT mats, but once bitten twice shy and all that. I've since owned three sets of Husky WB mats that never did this. Also I like how the Husky mats have little spikes that really hold on to the carpet whereas WT don't, but this may be moot by the plasti-dip method mentioned above.

I'm hesitating to get the Husky 2nd and 3rd row mats because I like the idea of a one-piece solution like what WT offers.

2Scoops

Reaction score
My Weathertechs haven't really warped but overtime they do look really roof. I'm not of a fan of the hard plastic feel and would rather than be more of a rubber mat but I've always gone with Weathertech. I also think I would rather the 2nd and 3rd row mats be separated. We live at the beach so I'm constantly pulling the mats out to wash them down. I can see pulling a sandy mat out and dumping half of the sand into the bucket seats. I think your details on the Husky mats have convinced me thats the way i need to go. Thanks for your help.