Are there discounts to be had

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tacoman

Reaction score
It is in writing and signed by the GM. They took a $500 deposit after signing. I’ve also received the initial email from Ford saying the order has been placed. Why would I bring the P&S to a lawyer for review? Are you saying that deal is too good to be true and that they will try to back out when the truck arrives? For what it is worth, this is the second expy I’ve ordered from this dealer. The first was pre COVID (to be fair) but even on that one I thought it was too good to be true, but it worked out.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is in writing and signed by the GM. They took a $500 deposit after signing. I’ve also received the initial email from Ford saying the order has been placed. Why would I bring the P&S to a lawyer for review? Are you saying that deal is too good to be true and that they will try to back out when the truck arrives? For what it is worth, this is the second expy I’ve ordered from this dealer. The first was pre COVID (to be fair) but even on that one I thought it was too good to be true, but it worked out.
Dealerships change employees and owners like McD. Make a deal and then that employee is gone and whoever is there says that the employee who made the initial deal wasn't authorized to sign it. Which dealer did you order from? I ask 'cause I'm from the Boston area originally. Remember dealers are the second oldest profession.

cj05

Reaction score
I was able to order a new 2022 expy limited and negotiate the following deal:

- $150 under invoice (yes invoice, not MSRP), BEFORE any rebates are applied (confirmed correct invoice price on the DORA)
- The price is further reduced by the better of today’s rebate or the rebate at time of delivery (currently $1500 cash rebate)
- $1500 over kbb value for my trade-in, which is guaranteed not to change before delivery
- only “fee” is a $599 document fee
Can you say where this was?