Auto/stop Jumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BILL WATT

Reaction score
I searched everywhere and cant confirm what pins to jump to disable the auto stop in my 2018 espy.
Can someone enlighten me. Thanks

pw1981

Reaction score
I don't think it is as simple as a jumper, disabling it requires a computer input. I installed an Autostop Eliminator behind the button. There are other solutions, but having met the owner of this company and seen his dedication to quality, I will support him whenever I can. I have one in my wife's 2019 Edge and I bought one for my 2018 Expedition. My mom has a prototype unit from him in her RWD 2020 Explorer and its been flawless.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/...ucts/2018-ford-expedition-autostop-eliminator

OP
OP
BILL WATT

BILL WATT

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was sure it's just adding a jumper like the f150`s but the espy has a combo switch unlike the f150 so the wiring is different. Anyhow I will check the link thanks

Rezolution

Reaction score
I have the AE002 type from that link listed above (harness type) and I've never had a problem with it. It works great and I've had it installed for well over 6 months now.

OP
OP
BILL WATT

BILL WATT

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies...I will pull the switch and try to figure it out or buy the eliminator. Thanks again...Great forum and love the expy