Best penetrating oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whowey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are literally dozens of penetrating oils out there. Almost all of them are pretty good, because they are based on the same materials. WD-40 is not a penetrating oil though. It is a pretty good water displacer though. It will really take the moisture out of places its shouldn't be.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
CRC Knockerloose. Far better penetrant than Kroil.

As someone already mentioned, there is not a bolt or nut the a Victor wrench can't remove.

Piratelife

Reaction score
I really like PB blaster. I'll second the blue tip wrench as well. Basically I like whatever works when something is stuck, squeezing, or not moving smoothly. It also depends on the application.

shutchins

Reaction score
Penetrating Oil

PB Blaster is my weapon of choice, especially if you're doing the dreaded spark plug swap on the 3V 5.4

B

bedrck46

yield was the best I ever used but they are all good if it gets the job done just some do it better than others

vince0190

Reaction score
WD-40 Great product, just used it to remove sticky residue from my car due to a sticker I just peeled off.