Different exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theboss440

Reaction score
Anyone out there running the single sided MBRP exhaust 3” with a 4” tip if so please post pictures the same goes with the magnaflows thank you

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've looked into exhaust for my F150 and came to the conclusion that the V6 with turbos really didn't sound great with any exhaust so I've left it stock. If you search for exhaust on some of the F150 forums you can find videos to listen to.

Team_Z

Reaction score
I got this from Corsa on my 18 f150. Sounded great! How do I post a video?

Attachments

• 2FAFA55B-2702-4160-A83B-91458D221C73.png
    2FAFA55B-2702-4160-A83B-91458D221C73.png
    181 KB · Views: 21

fatgroundhog

Reaction score
Has anyone cut open or tested the stock mufflers to see how well they flow? I imagine the performance folks have...and I don't recall any indication that the stock muffler caused any concerning back pressure. My muffler is showing signs of rusting through, and even if just out of principle, I won't buy the stock muffler to replace it. But I don't need any F&F sounds either. Aftermarket catted downpipes didn't make much sound difference. I'll probably just get a custom catback with a resonator and Walker muffler.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone cut open or tested the stock mufflers to see how well they flow? I imagine the performance folks have...and I don't recall any indication that the stock muffler caused any concerning back pressure. My muffler is showing signs of rusting through, and even if just out of principle, I won't buy the stock muffler to replace it. But I don't need any F&F sounds either. Aftermarket catted downpipes didn't make much sound difference. I'll probably just get a custom catback with a resonator and Walker muffler.
There's something really not right if your stock muffler is rusting out. They're low grade stainless steel and it takes forever to rust them out.