Does my 20 xlt have lane departure and emergency brake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You have to have a Ford dealer turn the feature on. Just go to the dealer and ask the service advisor that you need your Coffee lane departure feature turned on. I think there is a coffee fill tank in the engine compartment somewhere also that they will need to fill. Have them add some expresso also
Ohh, I had wondered what that tank was for under the hood. Silly me for thinking it was for engine cooling. That's why it was always warm after operation. So it's actually a brewer that is being pre-warmed for instant use. Also, that now means job one is a coffee break, a better idea. Now, if I could just locate that filler so I can use my favorite, 8 O'clock brand.

Dave Tipton

Reaction score
When my lane departure is on and I start to drift off lane my vehicle will start to forcefully pull over to the shoulder while coming to a stop, the engine will shut off a display will show on my cluster saying "coffee break" and a 16oz iced coffee will magically raise up from one of the cup holders and wont let me drive again until I drink all of it. Its an amazing feature. Also, Ford will automatically charge $5 from my bank account.
Five bucks for a 16 Oz coffee ain't bad in this day & age.