Does yours do this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tl01

Reaction score
So many annoying questions...sorry!

Tonight the screen and the light where the wireless charger is stayed on after the expedition was locked. I checked. All doors were locked. Here’s a pic.... hard to see with the reflection in the background. I went out and turn everyone on and off again... and then it went out... but I think if I hadn’t done that we would have a dead battery in the morning. Has anyone else seen theirs do this? Maybe it is normal?

B04A4DC2-7C6B-4F9A-B7D2-00B18A7D5EDD.jpeg

Squark

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've noticed that my screen stays on after I've locked the doors too. It goes off on its own after a few minutes.

OP
OP
T

tl01

Reaction score
I've noticed that my screen stays on after I've locked the doors too. It goes off on its own after a few minutes.

Oh good! See...it doesn’t seem to do it each time... so it confuses me.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I noticed this on my 2019 last night too. Went out in the garage and could see a light. Went and checked again later and it was off. Not sure why it does it sometimes but not others?

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine does it for several minutes too. Not sure how long it stays on, but it does go off after a while.