Expedition Forum Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to remember the old sticker had the roof line of an expy . like the windsheald,roof and back glass in a side profile

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
this would be above the dot com wording...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mods? we only received one submission and someone suggested something...other than that...those who are interested hasnt done much...waiting on the forum to submit so we can vote on options...rally the site

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I gave up before I even got started. SInce I doused this Mac with Bourbon, it has been a PITA to use creatively.

I was thinking Expedition Forum.com in the Expedition Font style

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Or this... I could do this all day....

4558035204AA.gif

Here's one I made for my Jeep.....

cid_image004_png01CC7DD9.png

And one I made for another member on the jeep forum when he saw mine...

SasquatchEdition.jpg

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I can pretty much draw anything.. like a monster Expy climbing the forum sign, or a slammed one sitting on the .com, or whatever floats your guys boat.... Give me an idea....

Here's a couple of examples of drawings i did of my old Firebirds... I used to read CARtoons magazine alot when I was a teenager, and learned to draw in the comic style like they did.. When I was bartending, people would bring me pics of their cars and trucks, and I would cartoonify then for them for $$$$. It was a nice way to make a few bucks..

File.jpg
File1.jpg

So I could incorporate something like that of an Expy over our Forum name...

Last edited: