Expedition Forum Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever is crwativel brewing in your brain...

FLAWLEZZ RYDERZ VP VA 757 Chapter

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Logo

Ok, I have made a hand drawn idea, I do think it should be simple. Someone who has a Mac or that is good at graphics could maybe make this look good. I am thinking Black and white, maybe the Ford name in the blue and in the Ford font they use. Tell me what you all think, if it sucks, tell me, wont hurt my feelings. Also the font sizes and look I did basic, give input. Thanks all.

Attachments

• EF.jpg
    EF.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 234

Sir.Gregory

Reaction score
Leissleib, That looks like it would go great on a shirt imo.

I'm in favor of the simple 'expeditionforum.com' in white as far as for the one we're supposed to get as supporting members, or even if it's just made available as another way to support the forum.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, I have made a hand drawn idea, I do think it should be simple. Someone who has a Mac or that is good at graphics could maybe make this look good. I am thinking Black and white, maybe the Ford name in the blue and in the Ford font they use. Tell me what you all think, if it sucks, tell me, wont hurt my feelings. Also the font sizes and look I did basic, give input. Thanks all.

Definately not what I was thinking of

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I'm in favor of the simple 'expeditionforum.com' in white as far as for the one we're supposed to get as supporting members, or even if it's just made available as another way to support the forum.

That was my thought in the Factory Expedition Font.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Definately not what I was thinking of

That was my thought in the Factory Expedition Font.

since the thought is the same amongst you all...when will we be able to see what youre suggesting?

Best one ive seen yet

yes...especially when its the ONLY one submitted for review

thank you for the submission!!!!

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
what do you think of the header at the top of the page ,minus the trucks on the sides

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971