EXPY Tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think y'all need to realize you have reached the point at which you're not going to convince each other. I am sorry you have not won the Internet Prize today for convincing some random stranger that you're smarter than they are, but maybe try again on another topic some other time.

OP
OP
M

Mike Wolfe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Done
will never post on this forum again
Had hoped this would just be a exchange of experiences with tunes on your EXPY's
Twice now my threads have been hijacked by someone who thinks he is a legend in his own mind
Also refuses to accept the true facts regarding torque management
If anyone wants to share your tuning experience with or ask me questions about mine please contact me privately
Not interested in getting beat up by someone that does not know what he is talking about
Thanks for ruining this for everybody *******!!!

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Blackscreen67,

I for sure won't just watch someone cast idiotic shade based on warrantless ignorance towards the knowledge and experiences of other. Not to mention the continued obliviousness of documented limitation Ford themselves have acknowledged.

I'm feeling feisty this am![/QUOTE]

You DO realize that you've only been here a TWO months yet you feel so important that you comment as often as the guy you trash....has in over 15 months? Far be it from me to judge...but you're coming off as a dick when you don't need to.

BTW- If you are going to attempt to impress us with your vocabulary, you might want to check your grammar.

Just sayin.....

jeff

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Popcorn is all gone.

So back on topic, those of you with tunes, do you have issues connecting to Forscan? I tried using the software on my Mustang, and it wouldn't connect. I forget the exact error message, asking for pcm # or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
Done
will never post on this forum again
Had hoped this would just be a exchange of experiences with tunes on your EXPY's
Twice now my threads have been hijacked by someone who thinks he is a legend in his own mind
Also refuses to accept the true facts regarding torque management
If anyone wants to share your tuning experience with or ask me questions about mine please contact me privately
Not interested in getting beat up by someone that does not know what he is talking about
Thanks for ruining this for everybody *******!!!

There ya go AGAIN. Go reread.... **** otherwise. Your tripping on your effort to keep feeling like your the smart kid in class. Time to catch up with the times my good sir. You've failed on every point you've attempted to make, and at this point I'm done wasting my time on you.

Continue on with your canned tuning discussion.

How bout this..... does Ford rate the 10R80 in front or NM? Hurry now go google it.

[QUOTE="jeff kushner, post: 322870, member: 49671"][QUOTE="Blackscreen67,

I for sure won't just watch someone cast idiotic shade based on warrantless ignorance towards the knowledge and experiences of other. Not to mention the continued obliviousness of documented limitation Ford themselves have acknowledged.

I'm feeling feisty this am![/QUOTE]

You DO realize that you've only been here a TWO months yet you feel so important that you comment as often as the guy you trash....has in over 15 months? Far be it from me to judge...but you're coming off as a dick when you don't need to.

BTW- If you are going to attempt to impress us with your vocabulary, you might want to check your grammar.

Just sayin.....

jeff[/QUOTE]

Ok and you're in the 2018 section so it's a safe reasonable conclusion to state your posts are worthless here aswell?! Yes? No?

By me being a dick you refer to me speaking in factual data correct? Then yes, a proud dick I am. On the other hand you have Mr. "I'm an engineer" who has made the feeble personal insults, lol at the standards you keep there Kushner. Yet take note, not once did I even insult someone. Funny how that works right?!

Who are you to judge though? When your posts are nothing more than dribble. Such as a reference to a time on a forum. Freaking hilarious.

Forum people that look at time on a board as a stature of recognition is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Tell you what. Go ahead and just sit back try and catch up instead of worrying about grammar in a would filled with acronyms and abbreviations.

OP
OP
M

Mike Wolfe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok
at the risk of having Blackscreen send a hit man up here to get me I have to respond:killer:
Shows what an ethanol based high octane fuel can do
Need to check into it but I may order the E50 or E30 tune from 5 star
Apparently the fuel system has enough capacity to support that much ethanol

WHOHOO:burnout:

Derive has reached an agreement with the EPA to continue offering it's products along with many of it's customers
From the 5 star site
https://5startuning.com/derive-systems-enters-agreement-with-epa-to-enhance-industry-practices/