FordPass App start button missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clark Griswold

Reaction score
FA994BDF-E692-4818-86B4-DCB48F48FE35.png I have a 19 Ford Expedition Max Limited and the FordPass app is not showing the Start or Unlock buttons. All of the other info such as mileage, tire pressure, etc is showing. The car will start when I schedule a remote start, just not getting the buttons to start or unlock on the main screen. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and removed the car and re-added several time’s. Nothing seems to work. I talked to a Guide on the phone today and they were no help. I have an IPhone 11. Any thoughts?

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 39541 I have a 19 Ford Expedition Max Limited and the FordPass app is not showing the Start or Unlock buttons. All of the other info such as mileage, tire pressure, etc is showing. The car will start when I schedule a remote start, just my getting the buttons to start or unlock on the main screen. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and removed the car and re-added several time’s. Nothing seems to work. I talked to a Guide on the phone today and they were no help. I have an IPhone 11. Any thoughts?

I noticed mine did this the other day with the recent update and it ended up adjusting and reappearing after a couple force closes and reopenings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam D

Reaction score
Mine has done this in the past and always comes back a few days later. I have the same phone as you and mine currently has the start and unlock buttons. It seems to be a glitch that randomly happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk