ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this isn’t quite on track, but my dad has a 2015 fusion and he merely wants his lane change signals to be set to the full seven blinks...I did this on my Expedition without issue. Anyone know off the top of their heads the code line to change for the ‘15 fusion? If not I’ll drag my bum over to the ForScan forum and sift through it to find the line....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know this isn’t quite on track, but my dad has a 2015 fusion and he merely wants his lane change signals to be set to the full seven blinks...I did this on my Expedition without issue. Anyone know off the top of their heads the code line to change for the ‘15 fusion? If not I’ll drag my bum over to the ForScan forum and sift through it to find the line....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mustang and Expy share the same location, so suspect the Fusion will also...try:

SCCM 724-01-01 xxxx x?xx xx
Lane Change Turn Signal Flash:
Change ? to: 0-3 1 Flash, 4-5 2 Flashes, 6-7 3 Flashes, 8-9 4 Flashes, A-B 5 Flashes, C-D 6 Flashes, E-F 7 Flashes

Carl H

Reaction score
Alright guys, I screwed something up in the wife's truck and she's mad about it. I was trying to turn the voice nav on (SYNC 3), and it didn't work. So when I changed the line back to the original digit, she is unable to hang up the phone when using CarPlay with the steering wheel controls.

Fortunately, the truck is in the body shop getting the damage repaired and I have plenty of time to figure out a fix. Anybody have an idea of what could have gone wrong? I have not updated to the latest firmware if you need to know. Also, I was unable to reload the As Built because something went wonky somewhere.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright guys, I screwed something up in the wife's truck and she's mad about it. I was trying to turn the voice nav on (SYNC 3), and it didn't work. So when I changed the line back to the original digit, she is unable to hang up the phone when using CarPlay with the steering wheel controls.

Fortunately, the truck is in the body shop getting the damage repaired and I have plenty of time to figure out a fix. Anybody have an idea of what could have gone wrong? I have not updated to the latest firmware if you need to know. Also, I was unable to reload the As Built because something went wonky somewhere.

To clarify...you were trying to activate/enable the turn-by-turn directions voice guidance on the Sync 3?

HockeyPuck99

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to add time to the auto running boards going back up when the doors are closed? For my 2017 Expedition EL Limited, I believe the default is 2 seconds after you shut the door the running boards go back up. I am curious if I can make that delay longer.

I'll start searching the F150 forums but I figured I would see if anyone else with an Expedition has already done some research.

flexitis

Reaction score

When CarPlay is running it goes through USB not Bluetooth so the steering wheel controls will not work.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

flexitis

Reaction score
Also if by adding nav prompts you meant adding nav to SYNC 3 that came without it your only option is to buy a nav APIM.
The hack to add nav to SYNC was only on SYNC 2 (my ford touch).

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible to add time to the auto running boards going back up when the doors are closed? For my 2017 Expedition EL Limited, I believe the default is 2 seconds after you shut the door the running boards go back up. I am curious if I can make that delay longer.

I'll start searching the F150 forums but I figured I would see if anyone else with an Expedition has already done some research.
That is a good question. Wouldn't mind finding that out as well. Often I close the driver's door and by the time I open the passenger door the running board is on the way up and then it reverses and goes back down. So I would mind adding 1 or 2 seconds to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01