ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carl H

Reaction score
I was trying to activate the voice searching ability to my Sync 3. It already has voice turn by turn.

I had started a post in the main 3rd gen forum and someone said they still had steering wheel control with the USB plugged into their phone which why I think I screwed something up.

Racinwarrior

Reaction score
when connected to android auto, my steering wheel buttons work fine. in fact pressing the voice button (normally activates sync) activates google assistant.

flexitis

Reaction score
When connected to android auto the steering wheel controls will be google when connected to CarPlay it'll be siri

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was trying to activate the voice searching ability to my Sync 3. It already has voice turn by turn.

I had started a post in the main 3rd gen forum and someone said they still had steering wheel control with the USB plugged into their phone which why I think I screwed something up.

You need the As Built from somebody with similar options.

What is your Expy? Limited? 4x4? That is what is needed.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd have to look at an .AB file from FORScan but I'm 90% sure it's a flat file that could be built pretty easily by hand from the PDF…