Harley Davidson Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I was riding behind a 03/04 Expedition this morning and noticed how wide the wheels were. So I spead up a little to get beside him and he had Harley wheels on it. It really set the vehicle off. He also had harley emblems on it. I know it was all add on's but it looked really nice.

RedX

Reaction score
I did the same with my Expy. It's a 97, but I have the front valence with 02/03 headlights and corners, wheels, 03 emblems, and 03 interior seats and consoles. Gets a lot of compliments.

Taylormade08

Reaction score
Harley expo

Hey fellas, Im new here. DO you have any pics of your expo with the Harley Davidson rims on it. Im thinking of going with this look also. Would really like to see ur pics, THANKS in advance.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's one I found on an HD F150 site I am a member of.

Attachments

• Expy HD wheels.JPG
    Expy HD wheels.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,789

Taylormade08

Reaction score
Thanks looks nice. I found a guy who was selling a set of HD wheels for 97-02 style for $500 with 80% tread on tires, no centercaps. Man, they were sold so fast. Luckly came across another guy on craigslist with the 22" HD wheel for the 03 and up version, he only had three of them, no center caps and no tires for $150. Man I jumped on them and got a deal. Wife is wanting to upgrade from our 01 Expo Xlt w/ 125K to a 05 & up. What ever she gets, these 22" HD wheels will def go on.