Has anyone tried one of these vaults yet, on an Expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So it’s pretty much the plastic bottom of the console that’s holding the safe in place? With the metal plate acting like a big washer? I have a Fort Knox safe that fits in there perfectly but wasn’t quite sure how to keep it down yet.
There are some cross members under the console that the metal plate goes under for the E&G vault, so it's more than just the thin plastic bottom of the console holding it in place. Someone would need to rip out the entire center console to get the safe out. Of course anything can be removed with enough time and effort but I'd suspect they'd just look for an easier target.

PNWExpy

Reaction score
There are some cross members under the console that the metal plate goes under for the E&G vault, so it's more than just the thin plastic bottom of the console holding it in place. Someone would need to rip out the entire center console to get the safe out. Of course anything can be removed with enough time and effort but I'd suspect they'd just look for an easier target.
Awesome that’s what I was hoping for. Thanks!