Has anyone with a White EB 1st gen blackened the Tan trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximus343

Reaction score
Hi,
First post to ask if anyone with a 1st Gen EB (white and tan) has blackened all the Tan trim? Either with black paint, bedliner or even Plasti Dip.
I've seen many EB plasti dipped their Tan trims and look great! I just haven't seen anyone with a White Eddie Bauer done the same with the Tan trim.
Currently I have black rims as well.. so looking to improve the looks of it.
Thanks in advance for your inputs! :Rock on:

Joe_Expo

Reaction score
Take a picture of your truck then edit it on your computer, should give you pretty good idea of how it would look.

OP
OP
M

Maximus343

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, actually I've done that and now I've started to make some changes. Will be posting some pictures on the Before and After on what I'm doing to the truck.

OP
OP
M

Maximus343

Reaction score
Hey SuperExpy.. I've seen yours on another thread and I do liked it a lot!!

On my end I thought it would be perhaps easier to paint some of the trims in black and see how that would turn out. It definitely looks like you've invested a lot of time on the whitening so it definitely paid off!
Hey, quick question.. since your upper half is now basically all black, have to thought of painting in black the white posts between the passenger window and the window at the back of the truck? I was thinking on painting it black to give continuation from all the black windows, let me know your thoughts.
I'll start uploading some before/after photos today about the work I've done on mine.