Hey! New to Fords and SUVs in general!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWiN23

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals. Names Chris Im from Boston MA. Just purchased a 00 Expedition XLT Triton V8. Never ever owned a BIIIG vehicle like this. My previous vehicle was a 2006 Scion TC... Hated it. So far I am LOVING the Ford and dont know how I ever drove somthing so small before. I bought this with 150,000 miles and it runs MINT! the only fix ups I have to do is Charge the A/C system because it is veryy weak right now( Unfortunitly there is a massive heat wave here now to :/ ) and a Break Job. then the black paint has alot of swirls which I will compound out tomorrow. But anyway you will probably see me alot on here with new projects and questions! any tips for a first time Expeditioner?

OP
OP
C

CWiN23

Reaction score
Thanks guys... Has anyone tried that Fukken Wax? sounds pretty good. if so how was the result?

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welocme.....and Go Yankees........lol

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, are you 2wd or 4wd? While in the brakes I would go ahead and put a set of cross drilled or slotted rotors on it due to the Expy being so heavy they have a issue with warping rotors.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Has anyone tried that Fukken Wax? sounds pretty good. if so how was the result?
yes...have 2 cans left...works great for when i dont want to wash the truck...GREAT on my rims...