Hillbilly Redneck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You could park the boat and trailer at a boat dock, or a self-storage place.

You some kinda **** association ******?

What the hell is the purpose of shelling out for a yard and a driveway, just to have some envious neighborhood **** obstruct you from doing anything whatsoever with your property????

PS i've had people write me legal action threatening letters and send round some association creep about keeping a garage door half-open for ventilation. Now I'm usually a very chill person, but I almost snapped and seriously considered arson and hatchet butchery. Wth, folks??????

Last edited:

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

What the hell is the purpose of shelling out for a yard and a driveway, just to have some envious neighborhood **** obstruct you from doing anything whatsoever with your property????

PS i've had people write me legal action threatening letters and send round some association creep about keeping a garage door half-open for ventilation. Now I'm usually a very chill person, but I almost snapped and seriously considered arson and hatchet butchery. Wth, folks??????
You some kinda Yuppie gated community preppy?

What the hell are you doing living in a house with a Home owners Association? You need to be freed from your socialite hell. You need to be where you can sit in your front yard wearing nothing but your whitie tighties scratching your balls looking at what ever you wanted to park in your yard.
I think we all could use a little redneck to keep us from snapping.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I think I like you... I cannot survive with any HOA or cc&r though. I can't even survive by normal city and county zoning requirements. It's absolutely ridiculous how we let a country that's supposed to be all about freedoms get so screwed up. People have been handing us a line of bull for 80 or a hundred years about how great the US is. There is no America left in the US. America means something to me but they have destroyed all the freedoms and rights.
They charge you unjust and unconstitutional property taxes to live somewhere, then they tell you how you have to live there.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All the time. In fact it is one of the best ways on lawn and garden tires like riding mowers.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does he really have a lit cigarette in his mouth while doing this?? That's the most redneck right there.

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very impressive. Live in the country myself and have a sign by the driveway. Here we don't call 911 with over size picture of 357 on it. Have used a ratchet strap to set a tire bead but I learned a new way today.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just don't use as much as he did. A rear riding mower tire only takes a quick 1.5 second squirt. I use the long grill lighter for it. I still pull the valve core. After it poofs up it will suck down and shrink hard and suck air into valve stem. Get the air chuck on it quickly to keep it from popping back off.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I call that steam cleaning and I've done it to plenty of fuel-injected cars 2. I used to also run a can of gumout spray through the carb or throttle body while revving it up using about the whole can. There would be about a foot and a half circle on the ground underneath the tail pipes of carbon. The water works well and I've even used a garden hose on a fine type of missed. You just don't want to hydrolock the engine.... You could blow it up.

Come on Toby, I'm no Redneck but DID get the "King of the N-rigs" acknowledgment when I used to roadrace bikes...we could always find a way!

BTW---you are supposed to use ATF through the carb....lots of white smoke but it does a great job de-carbonning the valves!

Great thread!

jeff

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually if you can still find it, GM makes a cleaner that you pour through carb, that blows off everything that ain't bolted down. I saw the newer version GM top engine cleaner. Around $70.00 online. It goes without saying, any product, GM. Mopar, or Seafoam to change oil right afterwards, as a lot of carbon and gunk is heading for the crankcase, and some out the exaust.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk