Hillbilly Redneck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was playing spin the bottle with my cousins and others behind the house at the family reunion when I was 14. Had the hots for one (well maybe two) of my "cousins" for years.
Finally about 10 years later go to see her again and took her to dinner. Things didn't work out the way I planned....rather odd actually but I told her bye and drove back home 350 miles.
Knew she was a player and damn if she didn't call me right after I got home and sweet talk me. I came across like a sucker but thought she would "try a little harder" in person to lead me on....but oh well. Haven't seen or talked to her since. I was busy gettin busy here.

Not really me cousin...but a relative. But cousin would have been fine too.
She was the grand daughter of my dad's half sister by marriage.
She was a hottie though.. I mean I went for the best looking girl there. Apparently so had a lot of other people. Me, not so much at the time, but I was just getting started. I have no room to talk now. But I wouldn't change a thing, as a matter of fact, if I had life to do over a gain and new what I knew now....this is what we always say right.....I wouldn't worry about the things other people talk about doing over. I would have one mission...I would end up knocking up girls in high school. My school, other high schools....wherever.
It would be bad!
I had NO idea how to play the game back then. I didn't even know how to talk to girls and ask them out even NOT playing a game....even if I liked them.
If I had it to do over I would be ridiculous.
Absolutely ridiculous.
I passed up so many opportunities with girls because I was too dumb, or shy, or slow to jump in there and "ride that ride with a smile".
I have some good stories later in life and enjoyed every damn one of them and wished there were more, but this didn't happen until I was 23 and it was for a very short time...cause as what usually happens....either it falls off, or you fall in love.
Luckily it was just love for me. Even had another girl lined up from friends or mine that I had seen a few weeks before and they had something going on and told me GUESS WHAT..Sally's going to be there. I wanted nothing more in the world a few weeks before that to say..."Lay down! Sally" but I had met my fiancee about two weeks before and proposed that in the first 48 hours I met her.
I had to go to the function by myself (fiancee at college) and had to be a perfect gentleman around Sally. I think they wondered what the hell was wrong with me because I had specifically asked what Sally's "deal" was before. They set me up and I like ran as much as I could.
Strange things in love....

Wait whaaat?

Are you saying you immediately married the girl that popped your cherry?

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My little brother did that.....I TRIED to warn him but I think he was too full of that "do the right thing" crap....she left him for another woman.

jeff

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty hard to compete with that! Another guy maybe, but when a woman switch's teams, that's pretty much it. Toughest thing growing up and dating in San Francisco back in the day, is you never knew when you got shot down, if it was you, or if she played for the other team!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wait whaaat?

Are you saying you immediately married the girl that popped your cherry?
No no....I hadn't slept with this girl yet but I did basically propose in the first 48 hrs after meeting her. Had kissed her and that was it. We decided to get married and had a wedding date in a few days. We didn't have sex until a couple of weeks later when I visited her at college.
We set the date a year later, then had to break it to her parents and my mom that we were marrying someone we meet 3 weeks ago.
Been married 24 years this year.
Sometimes you just click!

Oh and to be clear, she wasn't the first I slept with. I had been on a roll right before her. I was a shy introvert so never had a date on high school. At 23 had slept with about 6 girls. From 23.5 to 24 slept with over 20 more. I came out of my shell and it was a busy 6 months.
Like I said, if I were young again and knew what I knew now I would be a terror.

Last edited:

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the spark plugs you'd thread into the exhaust pipe that hooked up to a sparker coil? You'd turn off the key while driving along, pump the gas a few times to flood the engine and push the button to spark the plug.

If you were lucky, you'd get ten feet of flames out of the exhaust. If you weren't lucky, your muffler would explode and peel open like a tin can.

Now that really impressed the women!

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone remember the spark plugs you'd thread into the exhaust pipe that hooked up to a sparker coil? You'd turn off the key while driving along, pump the gas a few times to flood the engine and push the button to spark the plug.
If you were lucky, you'd get ten feet of flames out of the exhaust. If you weren't lucky, your muffler would explode and peel open like a tin can.

Now that really impressed the women!
Had quite a few cars that would do that on their own. All you had to do was cruise along and turn the key off for a few seconds maybe pump the gas when you turned it back on Boom it would shoot a good Flame out the tailpipe.

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wonder if they have this much fun over on the Navigator forum? :chewie:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Naw, those Cadillac/Lincoln guys just don't how to relax and have fun. Worried about their [emoji383] too much! Got to keep up that stuffy upper crust image.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wonder if they have this much fun over on the Navigator forum? :chewie:
There's a navigator forum?? That's what I was looking for in the first place but couldn't find squat so I ended up here. I guess it's your guys's bum luck.