I f___ed my truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't pay enough attention to driving and to much to your kid. I tried to go between a telephone pole and it's guide wire and obviously failed. The body work alone is gonna be about $1000. Enjoy the pics.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good job dummy... lol jk, it's alright man it happens to all of us. Is it gonna be fixed soon?

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no, your right. hopefully next week. now I have to convince the wife to let me get the beige changed to green while its at the body shop. something I wanted to do anyways.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Ouch! That sucks!

Should I ask how you ended up between guy wire and telephone pole? I understand the distraction part..I have kids also. :) But still??

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch! That sucks!

Should I ask how you ended up between guy wire and telephone pole? I understand the distraction part..I have kids also. :) But still??

I was raining outside and I was trying to be nice and decided to pull up to the dugout where my kid was playing baseball so he wouldn't have to walk through the mud and puddles. There was already one car on one side of the guide wire so I decided to go on between the pole and the wire. My kid was talking to me and I got to close to the wire. It litteraly pulled the entire mirror off the truck and boke it into a bunch of pieces.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
and this guy drives a tow rig? good thing you were not back up...you would have lost the luggage rack! JK JK....I know how I felt when the old lady smacked up mine...no you can get those fancy mirrors like Freeway has...

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Oh. OK. Make more sense. Just wasnt sure if you accidently ran off the road.

Still sucks! Hope your insurance takes care of you!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idk if insurance covers that. if it dose im driving into a fence! fix that now autoclub!!

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and this guy drives a tow rig? good thing you were not back up...you would have lost the luggage rack! JK JK....I know how I felt when the old lady smacked up mine...no you can get those fancy mirrors like Freeway has...

I used to drive a tow truck. I had to close up shop.

idk if insurance covers that. if it dose im driving into a fence! fix that now autoclub!!

Oh. OK. Make more sense. Just wasnt sure if you accidently ran off the road.

Still sucks! Hope your insurance takes care of you!

I'm not filing a insurance claim. Cheaper to pay out of pocket than get ***** over the coals for the next three years in premiums.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Didsamething but with a plowtruck pulled the pole down .power went out too.