Looking at 2019-4x4 & 2021-4x2 Limited, 303a Stealth package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be a whole lot more than a little bit. This market correction has a very long way to go. It's estimated used cart market shot up 40%-60% since 2019. Analysts are expecting prices to correct itself to at least half if not more. We got a long way to go till that happens, well into 2024.

A whole lot of people are about to be upside down on their cars.
I don’t think it will change. Supposedly this is the new norm and they are going to keep production low to make more $$ on each unit. The dealers have decided they don’t want to wheel and deal. They are literally sending new trucks to auction to artificially lower supply on their lots and keep their licenses. Which artificially makes a shortage and keeps prices high.

Last edited:

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think prices are already coming down. A year ago I saw nothing under 55k for 4th gen Expeditiond. Now I see them under 40k. Used vehicle prices are definitely returning to their historical range. Even the Teslas I've been looking at have dropped over 10k.