Munkie's Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Munkiebunz3

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's a look at the seam after the cut & before the weld.
The guys say If you're doing this yourself hammer in the metal with a mallet on the inside to close the gaps a bit before welding.20190313_154227.jpg 20190313_154316.jpg

OP
OP
Munkiebunz3

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My next acquisition is a 300+ watt solar panel & controller. 12,18,20,24 v doesn't matter since I'll be buying a mppt controller. You can get a 24v panel and it will convert to 12v charge. I plan on disassembling one of those portable a/c units and incorporating it into the rear a/c to make it able to run solar climate control while parked & engine off.
I'm definitely buying a center console soon from Troy products to install a cb radio, light controller & accessories switch array. Troy also makes cargo area window cage that rivets in. I'm tired of the stroller clanging against the glass when wifey puts it in wrong. When I go back to "Six Gun Offroad" I'm going to have my cargo & 3rd row gutted out & have a headache bar installed behind the car seat along with a box for the aux AGM battery & inverter. I was concerned about off gassing but AGM batteries should be ok. I'll also do the roof rack at the same time
Part #s for the cargo window guards
AC-EXPEL-RDS (driver) $105 list each
AC-EXPEL-RPS (passenger)

14" center console with floor shifter
CC-XPFS-14 $583 list

I've decided to go back to the movies & outfit my truck to be an unmarked cop car so I'll have to pre-wire everything so I can drive w/o the red/blues. Gotta stay legal n stuff.

Douglasf1378

Reaction score
Do you have any photos of your rear cargo area mod?

Also, Where are the red/blue lights mounted? Can you attached some pics? I would in the construction industry and want to add white and yellow lights when we are working near a major highway.

OP
OP
Munkiebunz3

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have any photos of your rear cargo area mod?

Also, Where are the red/blue lights mounted? Can you attached some pics? I would in the construction industry and want to add white and yellow lights when we are working near a major highway.
Those are future mods. Not yet installed. But I have removed the 3rd row seat to prep for that.