My new ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks Nathanielson - has grown on me and the wife absolutely loves it now, she keeps taking it from me.

Not cool Freeway

I am happy to be out of the red one though - no real issues with red, but it definitely stood out and I had some bad paint blemishes on it

absolutely love the ride of the new one though

OP
OP
M

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that is correct freeway - thought you were talking about me complaining about the color of my Expy. I actually looked because I remembered someone posting up this color scheme before and I replied that it would not be my first color choice - now here it is. But liking it now. Was embarrasing when my wife called while I was finishing the paperwork and said please tell me you are not getting that color - the sales guys and finance guy could not believe it (I sent her a pic). Like I said we both like it now and absolutely love the vehicle. still have to address the subwoofer (lack of) issue. also this color is actually difficult to see dirt on - I don't clean the outside much, just not my thing.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah that wasnt for you...where in florida are you and how dont you wash the truck? how can you say such a thing!!! lol

OP
OP
M

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tampa Bay area-west coast of FL. My trucks usually get detailed about every 6 months. Other than that, not very often. I usually will clean love bugs and stuff off, other than that - too much other stuff going on entertaining the kid.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't miss the love bugs...they don't have them here in Virginia...replaced by pollen...its terrible how much pollen comes down...I'm trying to get back to florida...Tampa...then...Ft Walton Beach...last resort is Panama City

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tampa Bay area-west coast of FL. My trucks usually get detailed about every 6 months. Other than that, not very often. I usually will clean love bugs and stuff off, other than that - too much other stuff going on entertaining the kid.

Where at in the bay area? Im over by Brandon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2