New Guy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xplorer99

Reaction score
Hey All! just thought id say hi, just got an expy a few weeks ago, have had 3 explorers (still have 2) but needed something bigger to pull my trailer, which gave me the perfect excuse to buy this 2000 Expedition - leather, and just about every option i think there is - with the 5.4 and just over 103K miles on it. only needs s few minor things (starter and wheel bearing) and a little bit of body work (rockers, and some nasty scratches down each side). she runs really good, drives really nice. i won it on ebay for $2550. all said and done with dealer fees/ delivery/ title work/ etc ive got just over 3500 into it... id have to say thats a very very good deal.

Attachments

• 0328121702b.jpg
    0328121702b.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a good deal.

I went from a explorer to the expedition. Needed more room as the explorer just felt a bit cramped on long trips with family and luggage. No regrets...love the expedition. Just feels so much bigger inside.

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome. I upgraded from an Explorer to an Expedition, too. Much roomer and comfortable; you're gonna enjoy it.