New member in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason_CPAPS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Howdy, So i'v made a couple post i've made on a junker I bought last saturay. I picked up a 97 xlt with 101300 miiles for 1250 bux. Needs a bit of tlcIt has a ***** and a word scratched into the passanger side that should buff out. Ordered COP and plugs to take care of that. Hoping this will fix my ruff acceleration issues since two boots were ripped Also need some exhaust work and rear shocks. The left side turn signal cover is busted. What you guys think. I got shafted or good deal?

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Welcome and I think you got a good deal especially with low mileage....most 97 have 200k + which engine do you have 4.6 or 5.4?

OP
OP
J

Jason_CPAPS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5.4 like you said most have 200k and going for 4500 plus up here. I think the truck started acting up on them and they either didn't have a clue or went to the dealer to get a tune up and got the 1000 dollar quote so they figured they'd sale it. Bump that for
1 grand i'll do it myself. IDC how much of a PITA it is

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Some say its a pain, some not so bad...Im not as limber as I used to be, I paid my son in law to do mine...money well spent!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I think a pretty decent deal.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk