New Timberline Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
Goodyear vs BFG K02 tread patttern since its been discussed on here. I'm really interested to see how tall and wide you can go with the stock lift. At a minimum I think you could go 285/65 or 275/70. 34/12.5's would look a lot better but I doubt would fit.

67060641937__A6A12225-9B6D-45D2-9269-15EC01D267AE.jpeg

67060646945__CBDB539E-EAC7-45EF-915B-7844E61526F8.jpeg

Last edited:

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weathertech HPs installed. Missing one little button connector I need to call them about.

View attachment 72847

View attachment 72849

View attachment 72850
They look great. What are your thoughts of them overall? Looks like they lay pretty flat? My biggest complaint with the originals is it was nearly impossible to get them to lay flat after they were shipped. Do you mind me asking where you ordered from and what you paid? I think you can get a one piece for the 2nd/3rd row which is what I may try to do.

OP
OP
T

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
They look great. What are your thoughts of them overall? Looks like they lay pretty flat? My biggest complaint with the originals is it was nearly impossible to get them to lay flat after they were shipped. Do you mind me asking where you ordered from and what you paid? I think you can get a one piece for the 2nd/3rd row which is what I may try to do.
$215 from Weathertech directly, shipped in a day. I think what I have is the one piece 2nd/3rd row as shown on the website. They shipped in a large box so weren't all folded up and I was pleased with how flat they laid right away.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$215 from Weathertech directly, shipped in a day. I think what I have is the one piece 2nd/3rd row as shown on the website. They shipped in a large box so weren't all folded up and I was pleased with how flat they laid right away.
Thank you very much. Do they list them for the ‘22 yet or did you just buy the ‘21?

rallyhard

Reaction score
Wow, for the set for models with the second row bench it’s $280 plus $18 shipping plus tax.

Last edited:

Defyant

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is "RES"? We are giving Timberline serious consideration. Dealers dont want to budge off MSRP. We test drove one. Very nice feel. Higher up, softer more comfortable seats, more powerful and we like the updated look and feel.