Noobie from Indiana!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdougs

Reaction score
Greetings yall! I am new to the Expedition. Also it is my first gas powered vehicle in a long time. I have been beating on my ol 97 Powerstroke since January of 2000. I needed a family hauler so here I am. This is the only pic I have of my brand newish 2004 Eddie Bauer, we were all packed up and ready to head to Mexico Beach, FL. I bought it 2 weeks ago and man did it make that 880 mile trip smooth!

JD

IMAG0266-1.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...mexico beach? not too far from panama city and destin/ft walton beach...if you get a chance its an easy 1hr drive to check out destin/sandestin plus the outlets...lived there for 7yrs...trying to get back...enjoy the vacation

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I did almost the opiposite trip. Tampa, Fl to Chicago. After doing that trip in a Mazda Tribute, it was nice to have the size of the Expy.

OP
OP
J

jdougs

Reaction score
Welcome. I did almost the opiposite trip. Tampa, Fl to Chicago. After doing that trip in a Mazda Tribute, it was nice to have the size of the Expy.

Damn I couldn't imagine that haul in anything less. Thanks for the warm welcome fellas!

JD

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i road trip'd from grand forks north dakota to florida...2 days...minimum speed 80...highest 110...lol...i did the florida to michigan twice...bout to do hampton va to michigan...windows down and music LOUD!!!