OEM Raptor Wheels and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks real good. I wonder how well a 295/70/17 would fit & look on those wheels and the amt of rub....assuming a 3/2 lift. Probably none?

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there good camping on KAT?

Yes there are quite a few places along the route but there are also a couple of camp grounds too.
If you download the .gpx file they are listed as waypoints.

TX-EXPMAX

Reaction score
for those that have installed the 3/2 readylift...have you had to adjust your headlights at all? Can they be adjusted to point down to account for the fact that the nose has been raised? I wouldn't want to worry about blinding people but not sure if these lights are adjustable.

As far as offset goes, do you have to use wheel spacers or in some cases can you just swap the rims and tires out? I think I'd be going slightly taller but not really wider (or minimal if any) just to keep the rocks and other crap from the road under the fenders and now slinging out onto the sides.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for those that have installed the 3/2 readylift...have you had to adjust your headlights at all? Can they be adjusted to point down to account for the fact that the nose has been raised? I wouldn't want to worry about blinding people but not sure if these lights are adjustable.

As far as offset goes, do you have to use wheel spacers or in some cases can you just swap the rims and tires out? I think I'd be going slightly taller but not really wider (or minimal if any) just to keep the rocks and other crap from the road under the fenders and now slinging out onto the sides.
Yes headlights need to come down. Idk about the 4th gens but my 2016 has a screw recessed in a hole right behind the headlight housing you can access by opening the hood to move bulb up and down. I would recommend adjusting ours accordingly.

As for offsets. I’m running the 3/2 with 35/11.50/20s on stock +44 wheels with 1.25” bora spacers. This would equate to approx. a +12 offset (44mm - 31.75mm (spacer width in mm) =12.25mm) if I went the route of replacing the wheels. Mine are in excellent shape so saw no reason to blow another $1400 on wheels yet.

32877C33-D844-43C1-A7F4-078F4DD47A0A.jpeg

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What about a 305/70/17 on raptor wheels with a 3/2 lift? I ordered my 20’ FX4 last week and would love to go a route that is bigger and doesn't rub like the 315’s do.

Looks like ill try the cooper atp 295/70r17 on the raptor wheels. not sure on the lift yet.

Last edited:

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 19+ Raptor wheels are growing on me... I hope we have as much tire clearance as you guys. That is great news factory Raptor tires fit in the event you can find a set already mounted.

Navi Chop 4.jpg

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 19+ Raptor wheels are growing on me... I hope we have as much tire clearance as you guys. That is great news factory Raptor tires fit in the event you can find a set already mounted.

View attachment 34740
Are you going to mount a set on your Navigator? Feel free to be the first to work all that out, then share all that knowledge with me.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Absolutely,
I'm going to start with the 1st gen wheels since I have them sitting in the garage. I'm leaning towards 33.8" Nitto Ridge Grapplers for tires...
Looking forward to hearing about this process. With that diameter you’re doing a lift I assume, correct?