Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's from Customer Service last week!
"Right now the part is still on backorder. From my understanding the item is being re-engineered. Not current ETA."

I just sent Vern a message too.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered my new one again last week. It stated on the website they were working, just could expect delays. I guess we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mines been ordered and paid for since March 2nd....... I would HOPE they get it done if they are actually working! :)

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your order was received and input on 04/01, via the company that handles our website orders, but we’ve hit a delay in getting the kit out due to some missing components. We should be shipping it out by no later than 05/15, at the very latest.

Please don’t hesitate to reach back out, should you need any other information. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Thanks.

Vern sent this to Maria and this is her response for me! ^^^^^

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can’t wait for some feed back. Looks like we will be able to use the boat this summer. Unless morons ruin it for us.

Zig10

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can’t wait for some feed back. Looks like we will be able to use the boat this summer. Unless morons ruin it for us.

I just towed mine home from storage yesterday...it was a good reminder of why I ordered that sway bar.