Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got both Hellwig sway bars today! Ordered this past Christmas.
Installing them this Friday morning! Can't wait to say "Bye Bobblehead ride!!"

70A845BF-285D-415B-A15B-205C9D7AF80E.jpeg

A9771C97-984D-4FB1-B031-BF0B6546FACF.jpeg

Last edited:

Chio4

Reaction score
Just think Xmas came early this year ! Enjoy, as it transforms the Exp.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My fingers are crossed for May delivery :D

What grease you guys using on the Moog end links?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My fingers are crossed for May delivery :D

What grease you guys using on the Moog end links?

I just used what I had in my grease gun, been in there for 4 years so I forgot the specs on it. Use it to grease the zerks on my John Deere etc. It's dark blue in color & industrial strength had a pic of a big rig on the tube if memory servers.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got both Hellwig sway bars today! Ordered this past Christmas.
Installing them this Friday morning! Can't wait to say "Bye Bobblehead ride!!"

View attachment 41057

View attachment 41058
Love how yours is hanging out of the box. My first box was completely empty, second one hanging out like that. The rear was fine. Seems like the weight is beyond the "we'll ship it with care" guarantee.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love how yours is hanging out of the box. My first box was completely empty, second one hanging out like that. The rear was fine. Seems like the weight is beyond the "we'll ship it with care" guarantee.
Yeah, after seeing folks on here post pics with them hanging out of the box for the last 8 months I expected it. Can't believe yours came empty, specially since there shipped out of CA & your in CO. My order made it to east GA still in the box. All the hardware is in the little box inside the big box, they glue that thing inside so it doesn't go missing from the big ******** the front bar makes. "ship it with care" = we will use a load of copper staples and glue the hardware box down.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I mean I suppose they could triple reinforce the ends or attach it inside the box with massive zip ties or something, but it also begs the question how bad some things are thrown around. It's a well stapled box as you said.

Darren H

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Newbie here. Just read through the entire post. I'm picking up a '21 platinum shorty in a week, didn't see anything about anyone installing the Hellwigs on a '21. I contacted Vern who couldn't confirm fitment on the the newest model. Where I live in Alberta, Canada the bars would be special order and I'm trying to avoid restocking fees. Vern figured in a month or 2 he would have an answer. It's not a redesign but he said maybe a bracket here or a tab there could be the difference. o_O