Running boards are off.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I like the look. Makes it look higher.

How much more difficult is it to get in and out? I use mine all the time and mines not lifted.

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
fender flares, &/or mud guards in your future?

i know that my front mud guards are [nylon] through-bolted to the running boards for integrity, then again i'm not running big meats like you do, but can only imagine the extra underbody slinging of the elements etc.

the other thing from my perspective is guests use the boards for ingress/egress.

thanks for sharing.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's crazy how much it changes the look of the truck, looks much better without.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

Scobinott

Reaction score
I agree. Looks sick. My wife won't let me take ours off until I get new ones. I hate the stupid plastic crap!

OP
OP
Slip-N-Slide

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the look. Makes it look higher.

How much more difficult is it to get in and out? I use mine all the time and mines not lifted.

toms89,

It's not that bad. I actually used mine al the time as well since they were there but now I just have to do a little push off the ground to get in.

OP
OP
Slip-N-Slide

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
fender flares, &/or mud guards in your future?

i know that my front mud guards are [nylon] through-bolted to the running boards for integrity, then again i'm not running big meats like you do, but can only imagine the extra underbody slinging of the elements etc.

the other thing from my perspective is guests use the boards for ingress/egress.

thanks for sharing.

No fenderflares or mud guards in my future for now. Oh and for the guest if you can't get in then that means peace and quiet for me. I don't make the changes to my truck for them, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger