Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wk99

Reaction score
After driving this setup for a couple months, the root cause of
Looks amazing! What did you use?
I used the Readylift kit which is supposed to give a 3" front and 2" rear lift, essentially removing the factory rake. Here's a link to the kit: https://www.stage3motorsports.com/6...ylift-3-front-2-rear-sst-spacer-lift-kit.html. I'm essentially running 33" tall tires and only experience rubbing on the front of the driver side power step when backing up on unleveled surfaces. The tires are rubbing the paint of the plastic end cap that covers the power step. No need for cutting or shaving since it doesn't rub anywhere else and doesn't seem to be hurting the tires. Great setup. I didn't want to swap out the rear air struts with conventional coilovers because I like the stability they give when towing. You will be pleased with the setup though.

wk99

Reaction score
View attachment 71746
Here’s my baby, just going to get bilstein front and rears with the 3/2 ready lift spacers. Deciding on whiles and tires, first things first though is my 7.3 Godzilla swap.
Would be interested in how that swap goes. If I need a new engine in the future I was thinking of going with either the 6.2L superduty or the 6.7L powerstroke but not sure if the diesel would work. I'd really prefer diesel over petrol. Best of luck to you and please share your thoughts once you finish.