To Sell or not to Sell...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Durango has the 392 in some, good luck finding one though.
SRT's all have the non super charged 392. Not hard to find. Its the ones with the damn Hellcat that are almost impossible to find unless you are willing to pay $10-20K above sticker. My local dealer has one and the owner bought it and is reselling it for a mint. BS, but that's the games they play.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SRT's all have the non super charged 392. Not hard to find. Its the ones with the damn Hellcat that are almost impossible to find unless you are willing to pay $10-20K above sticker. My local dealer has one and the owner bought it and is reselling it for a mint. BS, but that's the games they play.
I get it. I owned a 2017 Charger SRT. The 392 is a shade slower in a 1/4, compared to the HC. But, by the time you get the wheels to hook the 392 is a crap shoot to beat it on the street.
Of course now you can't find one new in FL. The Durango SRT was showing n/a in FL. HC's were around but....for the xtra cost not worth it imo.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get it. I owned a 2017 Charger SRT. The 392 is a shade slower in a 1/4, compared to the HC. But, by the time you get the wheels to hook the 392 is a crap shoot to beat it on the street.
Of course now you can't find one new in FL. The Durango SRT was showing n/a in FL. HC's were around but....for the xtra cost not worth it imo.
It'll hook on an awd Durango platform. Hopefully the Jeep Wagoneer gets the Hellcat and a facelift, its just hideous looking.

Keith B Morrison

Reaction score
Traded mine in yesterday because of the engine knock that the 2018 has. They gave me $53K for the trade-in and it was a couple miles shy of 60K. And my payments went down $100. My advice...Trade yours in on a new one. You will have to order it, but my dealer guaranteed the trade-in price until the new one arrived.