Transmission gear indicator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rltrbill

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 Limited. I want to see what gear it’s I while driving in auto. I used to be able to see it in the round gauge. It’s gone now. Can’t find it. Only see it when in manual. Where did it go and how do I get it back? Help please. I feel stupid.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I have a 2019 Limited. I want to see what gear it’s I while driving in auto. I used to be able to see it in the round gauge. It’s gone now. Can’t find it. Only see it when in manual. Where did it go and how do I get it back? Help please. I feel stupid.

Read your vehicle owner’s manual.

I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4, and the information about how to display the current transmission gear while driving is contained in the vehicle owner’s manual.

OP
OP
R

rltrbill

Reaction score
Read your vehicle owner’s manual.

I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4, and the information about how to display the current transmission gear while driving is contained in the vehicle owner’s manual.

I just spent an hour trying to locate it in the manual, couldn’t find it.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Also:

who has blacked out their chrome?
How can I increase my mpg?
Will raptor wheels fit?
Who’s lifted their expedition?