Transmission will NOT stop leaking.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

knewblewkorvett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe the other half is just feeling like messing with you and every now and then goes out and dumps a quart under there to get a good laugh at your expense. Surely you’ve done something in the past to deserve this. LOL

LOL
This time is different than all the previous leaks. This time it will not stop leaking. Kid you not, I would guess I have two quarts on the floor. Told my TRUSTED mechanic he'll have to tow it this time as I'm not driving it the 30 to 40 miles to get it to him. I just don't understand how after being fixed it will not leak for a week or two (sometimes even longer), then bam, leaking like crazy. I haven't driven it one mile since I drove home after the last repair.
I so happy it's not winter time as I rely on the Expedition as my daily driver. Man, I had to get some landscaping materials yesterday and I had to borrow my girlfriend's Honda van. :eek: