Volume going to 0?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Driving along and my radio volume keeps turning itself to 0. Sometimes one level at a time (5 to 4) and sometimes all the way down to 0.

Anyone run into this?

OP
OP
aggiegrad05

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes but they’re 2 and 5 and strapped into car seats. The rear control panel was my first thought too.

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm, you’re positive they aren’t able to kick the knob with their feet?

OP
OP
aggiegrad05

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep. And they’re more annoyed than I am because we were in the middle of “Baby Shark” when it started the first time. They were pissed. Haha

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep. And they’re more annoyed than I am because we were in the middle of “Baby Shark” when it started the first time. They were pissed. Haha

The truth behind this sentence is real! :signs8:

I had our internet connection cut out the other day during baby shark and my 7,5,3, and 1yr old weren't too happy either. I'm pretty sure our new baby would have even been mad if he could speak haha.

nate6966

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If mine automatically turned the volume down to zero during Baby Shark, I would be SOOOO happy!
Angry kids? Meh. I like to remind them that they get to wear clothes, eat food, sleep in beds and a house, and ride in vehicles that I paid for. They have to help provide the resources if they want to complain. I err WAY on the side of caution to avoid tiny tyrants.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Driving along and my radio volume keeps turning itself to 0. Sometimes one level at a time (5 to 4) and sometimes all the way down to 0.

Anyone run into this?
Is there something hitting the volume button on the side of your phone? (or whatever you use to stream music)

OP
OP
aggiegrad05

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there something hitting the volume button on the side of your phone? (or whatever you use to stream music)

I thought about that too. Even maybe turning the crown on my Apple Watch. But I was playing Sirius, not streaming. And I actually got the volume graphic on the screen showing the volume, which I don’t get when I adjust the volume on a device.

Good idea tho!!

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anything in the floor of the back seat?
I had a cooler back there that would turn it down on decent left turns.