Well, I'm now official...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Gixxer, worked perfectly.. much thanks. Is there a spreadsheet somewhere or a decoding of the hex showing what number in each column indicates? It'd be a huge document to compile.. but would be immeasureably useful
A couple people have tried to compile a list for the 07-14 but it always seems to drop off. As stated above try looking at the newer gen stuff and some f150 stuff. Usually they cross over

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, 71 pages of posts is about the worst possible way to look through lol..

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple people have tried to compile a list for the 07-14 but it always seems to drop off. As stated above try looking at the newer gen stuff and some f150 stuff. Usually they cross over

I think deweysmith was compiling info for that and then he fell off the face of the earth. Hasn’t logged in like 6 or 7 months now.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, 71 pages of posts is about the worst possible way to look through lol..

Just look at the most recent pages, and find the link to the spreadsheet. Then you have what you need. Looking for a specific answer, do a search in the thread.

Plus, Sometimes correct answers require a little work. Reading is a piece of cake compared to the trial and error A Lot of us have done to bring what is known.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Loki, I'll search out the spreadsheet.. I'm looking to know what can be done.. not for a specific answer.

Does the spreadsheet also state what model year it worked on?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loki, I'll search out the spreadsheet.. I'm looking to know what can be done.. not for a specific answer.

Does the spreadsheet also state what model year it worked on?

It does. There are 2 tabs. One for the 15-17, and one for the 18+. Might not be a bad idea to add a tab for the earlier years, but the sheet isn’t mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50