what about "Oil Catch Can installation" ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sulatek

Reaction score
welcome everybody
I bought this extra piece
N38685980A_1.jpg
But I don’t know exactly where it can be installed for my Exp 2015

I thank those who guide me for that

2015_ford_expedition_engine.jpg

upload_2021-5-31_10-39-8.jpeg

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
But I don’t know exactly where it can be installed for my Exp 2015

I have moved your post from products review since you are not reviewing a product.
if you put "oil catch can" in the search box top right you will find many threads on the subject.

You can also do that same search in the engine and performance section and find many more threads on the subject.

If you have questions after that come back here and post them.

OP
OP
sulatek

sulatek

Reaction score
I have moved your post from products review since you are not reviewing a product.
if you put "oil catch can" in the search box top right you will find many threads on the subject.

You can also do that same search in the engine and performance section and find many more threads on the subject.

If you have questions after that come back here and post them.

Thanks alot

TerryS

Reaction score
Move it away from heat and lower than the engine outlet. The catch can that I bought years mounted on the engine block(Trailblazer SS LS2 engine) (The mount was made to bolt to spare bolt holes on the block) and never filled because than engine heat wouldn't let the fumes condense. Remounted near the radiator and I would have to empty it every month or sooner.

As a side note those of you who think the Expy is a money pit should get a Chevy Trailblazer SS (TBSS) between mod's and repairs you will need a second job.