What did you do to make yours look just a little different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is someone on here that has done it. It is plug and play. I would do it tomorrow but I would need the wheel to be re-upholstered. I do not like the red stripe.

Same here! I am thinking to dye it in black - but will still look ugly

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is someone on here that has done it. It is plug and play. I would do it tomorrow but I would need the wheel to be re-upholstered. I do not like the red stripe.
With my all-black interior, a red or orange stripe would not be a deal breaker. Knowing it is plug-and-play, I might consider it...after paying off end-of-year expenses.

Cigarguy

Reaction score
DMTPoRVmkwr7ezZ.jpg

VhXPzBNFp423cOd.jpg

I installed headrest DVD players on the back of each front seat and a flip down DVD in my 2018 Limited. That took some creativity with the panoramic roof.

AU00

Reaction score
DMTPoRVmkwr7ezZ.jpg

VhXPzBNFp423cOd.jpg

I installed headrest DVD players on the back of each front seat and a flip down DVD in my 2018 Limited. That took some creativity with the panoramic roof.

I'm curious as to which headrest units you used. Looks like a nice install. Thanks