What did you do to make yours look just a little different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Linder

Reaction score
Modifications:
  • Red electrical tape (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) applied to argent surface of front and rear fascia.
  • Red, commercially available, die cut, sticky back "EXPEDITION" to lift-gate molding recesses.
  • Plaque declaring my truck an "ULTIMATE EDITION."
Black, red and silver — always a good combination. (Pictures to follow.)

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DMTPoRVmkwr7ezZ.jpg

VhXPzBNFp423cOd.jpg

I installed headrest DVD players on the back of each front seat and a flip down DVD in my 2018 Limited. That took some creativity with the panoramic roof.
That’s a really clean looking install, killer job!

Rick Linder

Reaction score
Modifications:
  • Red electrical tape (Lowe's, Home Depot, etc.) applied to argent surface of front and rear fascia.
  • Red, commercially available, die cut, sticky back "EXPEDITION" to lift-gate molding recesses.
  • Plaque declaring my truck an "ULTIMATE EDITION."
Black, red and silver — always a good combination. (Pictures to follow.)
IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0544.jpg IMG_0545.JPG

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a Platinum so some ******* could back into it and put a slight circular gouge in the hitch cover at 900 miles.

Oh, and put LED's in the license plate lights and reverse lights, along with Weathertech mud flaps to try and keep salt, slush, etc off the power running board motors as much as possible.

OP
OP
Yoop33

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bought a Platinum so some ******* could back into it and put a slight circular gouge in the hitch cover at 900 miles.

Oh, and put LED's in the license plate lights and reverse lights, along with Weathertech mud flaps to try and keep salt, slush, etc off the power running board motors as much as possible.

So would you consider that circular gouge custom?
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want a circular gouge anywhere either and god forbid you let anything bump any other body panel... these aluminum panels are so damn soft. My passenger door touched my wife’s side view mirror and it took on a tiny dent. I could probably cause a dent from the air forced from a sneeze.