What did you do to make yours look just a little different?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking around in a Super Duty forum and some there have swapped out their stock steering wheels for Raptor steering wheels with the paddles. Not that I'm ready to undertake this, but has anyone here given any thought to such a swap on their Expedition. I don't know if links to other forums are allowed, but, if they are, it was this one: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1533217-raptor-steering-wheel-swap.html

yup, I am considering this swap. I use manual shifting a lot on highway to drop gears on hills. I don’t like lugging the engine with high boost and high gear where the engine doesn’t have a chance to rev.

anyways, I wish there is a fun way to change gears other than those +\- buttons!

I contacted the guy who makes the wiring harness for the f150 owners and he mentioned that this mod is plug and play for Expedition - no wiring change needed. I am looking for the service manual to confirm and will try this mod.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yup, I am considering this swap. I use manual shifting a lot on highway to drop gears on hills. I don’t like lugging the engine with high boost and high gear where the engine doesn’t have a chance to rev.
anyways, I wish there is a fun way to change gears other than those +\- buttons!

I contacted the guy who makes the wiring harness for the f150 owners and he mentioned that this mod is plug and play for Expedition - no wiring change needed. I am looking for the service manual to confirm and will try this mod.
There is someone on here that has done it. It is plug and play. I would do it tomorrow but I would need the wheel to be re-upholstered. I do not like the red stripe.