Where is the best deal on Ford OEM extended warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You wouldn’t have to do that if they weren’t trying to screw you. They’d simply be honest and upfront and give you the best price out of the gate without you having to force them to ‘match’ a mega dealers price...

In the situation you just laid one only place treating you fairly is the mega dealer. They give you a great price from the get go....

You are obviously the expert on this since you insisted I lied about my discount right after my purchase but then you ate your words when multiple others found similar and better deals. Ya might wanna sit back and relax before you go nuts with your ideas.....

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You are obviously the expert on this since you insisted I lied about my discount right after my purchase but then you ate your words when multiple others found similar and better deals. Ya might wanna sit back and relax before you go nuts with your ideas.....

Interesting deflection. And noted that you didn’t deny the truth in what I said.

Oh and you STILL haven’t posted your invoice for the deal that a mega dealer gave you that you had to get your swindling local dealer to begrudgingly match because ‘small town’.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At least your dealer would match. Mine wasn’t even the least bit concerned to lose a sale. In fact, several local dealers weren’t. Just kinda shrugged it off. It’s not like I forced it on them that I wanted a better deal. They were concerned to lose a sale until it was explained there was no reason for me to donate 5k to them for the same or 99% same product that all roll off the same assembly line in Louisville. Then they were indifferent as can be.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My salesman just picked my 18 Expedition up and drove it the 20-25 miles to the dealership to get the software update done to make the mirrors stop clicking..... Thats good service in my opinion!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My salesman just picked my 18 Expedition up and drove it the 20-25 miles to the dealership to get the software update done to make the mirrors stop clicking..... Thats good service in my opinion!

That’s the least they can do for constantly trying to screw you.

I get that you feel like you need to buy from them because the politics of a small town. But don’t kid yourself. They are trying to screw you in each and every interaction you’ve had with them.

Last edited:

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s the least they can do for constantly trying to screw you.

I get that you feel like you need to buy from them because the politics of a small town. But don’t kid yourself. They are trying to screw you in each and every interaction you’ve had with them.

You mean they are in business to make money off of me? Who knew!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You mean they are in business to make money off of me? Who knew!

I wouldn’t be bending over to do business with a place that tried to screw me at every turn but I think we past the intersection of agree/disagree a while back lol

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its one of the few industries I know that has blatant inconsistent pricing.
ive had customer throw vendors OUT who were inconsistent in their pricing/discounts.

its one thing to make a profit, its something different to LIE about services that aren't needed or cant even be performed....and its CRIMINAL to charge for a service that you didn't actually perform (ie charging for air filter changes or NOT changing the oil filter when the work wasn't performed).

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be bending over to do business with a place that tried to screw me at every turn but I think we past the intersection of agree/disagree a while back lol

It's all good, I do all my general maintenance myself to keep them out of my pocket. I found a case of Motorcraft oil filters on EBAY for dirt cheap and they fit 3 of my vehicles! The only reason they got it was for the computer BS and warranty stuff.
I guess my point it, I know they are looking at my wallet! :)