Wiring up Aftermarket headlamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Andy Rubalcaba

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
adapter plug came and the rain stopped. headlights are installed, using halogen bulb for now until HIDs come in a few days up to a week. i'll also be throwing on HIDs to the fog lights, anyone have experience with that? I want to make sure these fog lights won't melt lol ( 35w but still ).

I can take day pics if anyone is interested.

5A51034E-72DA-47DD-821A-EEDB064F1728.jpeg

66A2CF4E-33ED-4E73-827E-241C90DA0643.jpeg

6C5BC09A-7EA9-4A7D-A308-5D8CA32265D6.jpeg

OP
OP
Andy Rubalcaba

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
Andy Rubalcaba

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked at those but weren't sure about the connections. This was a helpful thread. Thanks!
let me know if you do purchase them, the main obstacle is getting suitable connectors for the DRL's. I essentially had to butcher my previous H13 HID bulbs, I took the spear pin type connector off and crimped them onto the DRL raw wires. I could not find these connectors online, l i'll take a picture of them when I take my headlamps back apart in a few days.

otherwise, it's a very simple headlight to deal with, and the results are fantastic. you will need this connector also to run a side marker bulb along with DRL, I am waiting for mine in the mail - Winka T10 W5W 194 LED Bulbs Sockets Pre-Wired Harness Connector Adapter for Auto Car 6PCS https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H8F83CS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2Z37PCZB77SR5G64JEYW

you can get any 194 bulb you want, I got LED ones with frosted cap ends on them. turn signal is just factory bulb re-used from truck's harness.