07 Expy replacement headlight options (under $500 for both)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
powerboatr,

I posted pictures of my installation of the HID ballasts and the wire routing on page three about the middle of the page.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for that Andy, My kit is identical to what you installed and should arrive Saturday. I will investigate your decision to just use the taped over cutout instead of going through the boot. Glad you did the guinea pig thing for me!! I appreciate your advice.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Andy, My kit is identical to what you installed and should arrive Saturday. I will investigate your decision to just use the taped over cutout instead of going through the boot. Glad you did the guinea pig thing for me!! I appreciate your advice.
:) I had my headlights out to day because had Ziebart shoot some of their rust preventive coating inside the radiator supports. While I had them out, I took pictures of my installation.

Just picked up new dust covers a the dealership and I am going to change out my installation.

The ballasts really are the igniters. They produce the high voltage that allows the HID lamp to fire up.

IMG_5275.JPG IMG_5276.JPG