1 like and 1 Dislike about your Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven’t even dug into rear controls yet. I assume it can just be synced with the front. So set it and forget it?

the rear / front climate control can not be sync'd theyre really separate units including the fan/blower. the REAR can be locked out to prevent rear passengers from changing.

my use/experience - I run the rear a little harder (for the dog) and even when no one is back there I run it a little harder to help cool the entire vehicle (MAX) - and I dont hear the fan as much as I would if I were running the front as high.

ETC13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah kinda have to second this one. mine never opens with the kick move but loves to pop out at me as walk past the rear in my garage.
There is a TSB for the random opening/closing issue. Mine used to do such and then I had the TSB done and never have had the issue again.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the rear / front climate control can not be sync'd theyre really separate units including the fan/blower. the REAR can be locked out to prevent rear passengers from changing.

my use/experience - I run the rear a little harder (for the dog) and even when no one is back there I run it a little harder to help cool the entire vehicle (MAX) - and I dont hear the fan as much as I would if I were running the front as high.

They COULD easily be synced. Ford has decided, inexplicably, not to. My last two non ford suvs had that function.

Same with the radio preset thing. No reason why they couldn’t program it to do it as I described.

Odd choices on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aziz

Reaction score
I like the look limited 2019

I dislike the cracking noise from the car from seats and driver door sunroof and everywhere . I came from explorer 2011 it was perfect for 9 years❤️

blakwing42

Reaction score
I love the power, ride and capability.

I hate, loathe, despise, and abhor the B&O play system and the way it shuts off any and all bottom end any time you turn the volume past 3. And along those lines I'm mildly annoyed that I can have a conversation with a passenger by mildly raising my voice when I have the volume full up.

Pete6114

Reaction score
Hate the gear selector. Hate it. Thought i'll get used to it but after owning this vehicle for several month i,m still hating it. This will influence my next vehicle purchase.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hate the gear selector. Hate it. Thought i'll get used to it but after owning this vehicle for several month i,m still hating it. This will influence my next vehicle purchase.

If you need a fs suv in the future, your only choices would be an armada or sequoia(land cruiser), since every other one, luxury or otherwise, use electronic shifting (Ford/dodge-dial, lincoln/chevy/gmc-buttons, cadillac/mb/bmw-knob). Electronic shifting is the norm, most new cars are ditching traditional shifters. The 2022 sequoia may get an electronic shifter, and the armada will most likely get the patrol updates by my22 which doesnt include electronic shifting. The new f150 is supposed to get a stowable console shifter, hopefull that makes its way to the expy.

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Love the second row bench seat in my max. 5 person seating and still a ton of room with the 3rd row down to carry cargo. And the leg room in the 3rd row compared to suburban and Tahoe.

Hate: no CD player and no ability to watch DVD player in the front. (I have aftermarket headrest that can only be watched in second row of course.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichD

Reaction score
I've been trying to think of something that really bothers me, and this is it. I saw someone on the F-150 board added an LED to the interior door trim that turns on when there is a car in the blind spot. I would like an audio warning if you turn on your blinker and there is someone in the blind spot. It would be a nice secondary warning.
I totally agree and would like a way program the sensivity. I had a 2016 and it blew away the rear bls monitor on my new 2020. Actually had a person I. The blind spot and he was close enough to swear me out because I did not see him. This is on my 2020 expedition. Dealer said no issues but they did de sensivitize it in 2020