2004 Expedition doors banging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EEM2

Reaction score
Have new struts on when hit a bump, sounds like doors are Rattling. Anyone have any fix for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like struts weren't installed right. Recheck your work, happened to me at dealership when I didn't tighten VW Jetta front strut proper, easy to mess up, easy to fix.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Have new struts on when hit a bump, sounds like doors are Rattling. Anyone have any fix for this?

The whole question is one sentence long yet you still managed for fail miserably at grammer..... one sentence long!

how-meme-generator-net-3570651.png

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He did use commas, ? Marks, and periods. Me I was absent the day of the sex ed class, I was home playing with my girlfriend!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

EEM2

Reaction score
Go work on your Expedition, and stop worrying about grammar. Go to a Oprah site. You F$ckhead

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
You're an embarrassment to nature, first you can't for the life of you type one sentence as good as a 6 year old can let alone know how spell ********....

Being 46 it's not to late for you to go get your GED, you REALLY NEED IT!

ed_navarrete

Reaction score
The whole question is one sentence long yet you still managed for fail miserably at grammer..... one sentence long!

View attachment 27992

You should have written “...managed to fail...” not “managed for fail” and the word is “grammar” not “grammer” it sucks to correct people and then fail; my apologies for doing it to you.

ed_navarrete

Reaction score
You're an embarrassment to nature, first you can't for the life of you type one sentence as good as a 6 year old can let alone know how spell ********....

Being 46 it's not to late for you to go get your GED, you REALLY NEED IT!

Please stop playing grammar/spelling police you’re failing big time

OP
OP
E

EEM2

Reaction score
Basically your doors.
Don’t rattle.[emoji41]

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Expedition does the same thing, when I hit a decent bump the back doors rattle, i have never found a fix for it I tried to thicken the weather stripping to no avail, tried to adjust the latches, which aren't adjustable, read somewhere that you have to replace the hinges/pins as they get worn out, so I left mine alone... Would like to know what others peoples fix is for the issue

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze